She's such a cutie. I swear every time I look at her I love her more then the last time. She's finally started walking at 14 months on Wednesday 2-25-09. But she's still more content to not walk. She walks when she thinks it's a game but otherwise, she feels safer holding on to something. Ella thinks it's just great and after the video she says to me, "Lets do it again!" and showers her with kisses. (can you see Carly pushing her off of her, yeah, sometimes she gets a little too smothered) Awww, I love these girls.here are some pictures that I took of the girls. They were being all giggley and cute so I took advantage of the opportunity.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Look Mom! No Hands!
Posted by MoJo at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
They are so cute! And I think they look so much a like now! Girls are so much fun :)
They are so cute. I can't believe how big Carly is. We need to get together soon.
We miss you guys! the girls are getting so big and they are so cute! congrads with the walking carly!
Ella is a great big sister. Congrats to Carly!!!
How EXCITING! She is so cute, Morgan! I feel like we need to catch up!
-Mel
what a couple of slices of cutie pie! Caden is still not walking. He's 14 months on the 15. Parker didn't walk till he was 16 mos. I tell everyone it's because they are so huge. it's hard to haul that weight around!
That is so sweet how excited Ella got when Carly was walking to her. They are going to be such good friends.
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Abbie. I can't believe how different Ella and Carly look from eachother! OR how big Carly is now! I love on the video when you can see Ella, it is like watching a little you! We HAVE to talk soon. Love the hair too!
Such cute girls! I kind of like girls myself! But we finally have a boy on the way...so I guess we will have to begin to learn about them too! I know he will be fun too! Laura has a boy and Heather has a girl on the way, both in July! I'm sure you knew already! It should be an eventful summer! :)
Post a Comment