CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

And Again...


Ok, So after doing my hair I realized I could see some roots still that weren't all the way colored so I thought I'd touch it up plus it wasn't as dark as I wanted it so I got a darker color and decided to redo it. Now it's a little darker than I thought but I still like it. Which one do you all like better? Lighter or darker?

10 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

I like dark! I Just cut the last of my highlights out, and it's WAY darker than I thought it was!!!

Shane and Alissa said...

I like it dark! The color is so rich and beautiful.

mostly Stacy said...

The dark is fun! It looks more professional, and it will fade, You really look hot.

Carolyn said...

The light made you look more like a redhead. I've always believed that while redheads are cute, brunnettes are the real hotties!

Anonymous said...

I like the dark! If you're going to change the color, it might as well be drastic! I miss you, hopefully we can see you guys soon.

Ryan and Brittany said...

I love it darker!

steph said...

i LOVE the darker color on you. you totally pull it off!! i'm jealous. i've always wanted to try that but i'm chicken.

The Pachuilo Family said...

I like the dark better, it looks really good on you.

Faron and Erin said...

I like it! I 'd love ya no matter what! You are beutiful blonde or brunette! Miss you!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I like the lighter but it may just be because you are smiling better! But I don't think so...I think it gives you more of a spark! :)