Ella Mae...3 days old
Blessing Day 4 weeks
3 months old
6 months 
1 year
18 months
2 years
3 years old!
Wow it feels weird to say that I have a three year old! Today was Ella's real birthday. She was born exactly 3 years ago today in St. George, Utah at 8:35am. I can remember that day so vividly in my mind. Working at the gym at 5 am. I had a haunch I'd be in labor during work. I woke up at 4 am with contractions and I knew it was it. They didn't hurt in the slightest bit but I just knew it. I went to work at 5 am with a smirk on my face the whole time. I didn't need to leave early that morning but I couldn't contain my excitement so I asked if I could go home 2 hours early b/c I was in labor. (weird, they let me off the hook that time.) Little did I know I would have to just sit around allllll morning long! Joseph and I finally went back to the gym to exercise b/c I didn't know what else to do with myself. By 6:30 that night my contractions became 5 minutes apart but it still felt like nothing. I was sure I was in labor but it really didn't bother me. Joseph's excitement was too much for him to handle so he asked me if we could go into the hospital. We went in at 7 pm and I was afraid they'd send me home b/c I was barely dialated to a 5. I think I was actually closer to 4.5. They let me stay though and by 8:35 am the next morning we were parents! She was always such a good baby and she's still such a good girl. We love you so much Ella Bella!
I don't have her stats yet. We're waiting to do her dr.'s appt. with Carly on the 29th. Ella sure has grown into a smart little girl. She says the funniest things all th time and really picking up on words Joseph and I say. (here comes trouble) She's really excited to be going into primary after Christmas. She really likes Disney princesses and watching all the Disney movies she can get her hands on. Her favorite movie and princess is Ariel. Joseph's a little scared for his future b/c he says she's turning into me. She LOVES shoe shopping, shopping for clothes, toys and anything else. Poor daddy. lol The other day we went shopping as a family for about 3 hours. When we got in the car to go home Ella started saying, "I don't want to go home, I want to go to another store." Joseph just looked at me and said, "YOU did this. You created a monster." What can I say?? She's definately her mother's daughter. lol
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My Three Year Old
Posted by MoJo at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Gavin always tells me "no store!" I can't believe she will go shopping for 3 hours and want more. She seems like the sweetest girl I wish we would get together and let the kids play.
So hard to believe she is three! Makes Carly Bear one?!! Time goes too fast when you have kids.... Too slow in High School! Happy Birthday Ella!
Happy Birthday Elly Belly!
They do grow up fast! It's so hard to believe just how quick the time goes by! Savor every minute of every day so you can treasure them later! :)
Post a Comment