CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Love'n

Here's some fun things that went on this summer...

Ella ready for church.



Finally got a pony in Carly's hair!


Family picture.



Daddy Daughter Date. Ella and daddy went to a free summer movie put on by the theater every Wednesdays. She was so excited to go on a date.


"Back to school, Back to school to show dad I'm not a fool." (-Billy Madison) Here's Joseph on his first day back to school, telling me to stop taking pictures and get out of the middle of the road.


Ella wanted to have a try at taking pictures. Just Carly and I hanging out."


Bath babes.


Beach Babe. I know it's not at the beach but it totally looks like she's sun bathing here. I had to take a picture b/c it made me laugh.



This picture was awesome. Carly was playing with Ella's little back pack. Rolling around on the floor with it like a little kitten with a ball of yarn. After a couple minutes of playing with it she rolled back onto her stomach and the back pack was completely on her like you're supposed to wear a backpack. Genius!




Having visitors from Utah come see us. It was so nice to go swimming and share popsicles with our friends the Carters. Ella was SO happy to finally have some friends visit her. Thanks again guys, it was fun to catch up.


Vianna showed up wearing a Sleeping Beauty shirt and holding a princess blanket when Ella answered the door wearing her Sleeping Beauty jammy jams. She ran and got her princess blanket too so they could be sameies. Cute cute.


For those of you wondering... We didn't get the job at that ball park. We were really bummed out. But... here are somethings that have been making us happy this summer to make up for it all... This is so dang funny. (Well, I think so.) Carly does this thing where she snorts like a pig and bounces up and down when she wants something. I've been trying to get her to sign "more" but turns out it's taking longer than I thought. So she just snorts when she wants something. This time I think she was just doing it b/c she could see I was getting a kick out of it. She also just learned to clap her hands together this morning. Anyway, enjoy.

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Man! that video of carly is too funny! She got our whole fam. laughing! :)Ella looks so pretty! her hair looks longer and thicker,cute, cute! I really miss you guys! But I'm really glad that I got to spend some time with you while you were here and make one of my best friends! Anytime you want to come visit, you are more than welcome!! We miss you!!

Melissa Wilson said...

I can't believe that Ella lets you braid her hair!!! I want to braid Emma's so bad...maybe tomorrow I will try again, you've inspired me!

oh yeah, and why is Carly such a genius!? :)

Samantha Fife said...

Ella's hair is so adorable braided! And It must be a guy thing, because Jordan refused to let me take his picture on the first day of school!

The Iverson Family said...

hey we are having a girls night over at my house and we were looking at your blog. it is a great video. we love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Brittany said...

CUTE as always. Sushi...it really was a good place I just wasnt a big fan of the slimyness (? if thats a word!). Also we are not going to the Arizona game, but that would have been so fun. Traveling isnt on my priority list even though it his last year; I'm sure most moms could relate. Carlys pony is very cute by the way!

Faron and Erin said...

Super cute fam.. I have to say it... you guys are looking smok'n hot! The girls aren't so bad either.... hahaha... they are precious.. I love Ella's hair in the 1st pic.

mostly Stacy said...

that video is so funny! I think I got a kick out of you, getting a kick out of her, just as much. Too bad about the job.... I hate when things don't go according to "my" own plan. And Yeah for school!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I haven't had a chance to really catch up but I'm so glad you found us! Now I can! You have have such a cute little family! I will pass along your blog! THANKS!

Alli said...

You're family is so stinking cute Morgan! Miss you!

Laura Jansson said...

MOrgan! Your family is just TOO CUTE! MIss ya and love ya :)
Laura
www.wesandlaurajansson.blogspot.com

The Jones Family said...

Morgan!!! I love the pictures, your family is sooo cute! I really like the big picture at the top! :) I'm glad we all have blogs we can check out... nickandamyjones.blogspot.com

Lobdell family said...

Your girls are adorable. I am glad you had a fun summer with visitors even!!

Mackenzie and JT said...

its so fun to see a video of her!! Pictures are great but its nice to see her darling personality. You have beautiful girls. They look so different from eachother!! I miss ya Morgan. I feel like I am missing out on you and your kids lives!! It makes me sad!