
Today was our 3rd year anniversary. Joseph surprised me at the door by not only coming home early but coming home with flowers. He knocked and me thinking it was the missionaries had no clue Joseph was coming home early from work and with a big bouquet of 18 pink roses. I was so excited b/c that's not something I get for any occasion. We usually decide to go out to dinner and for our gift to each other pay off a credit card or something but this time...I got flowers! :) (for those who don't know, this is a big deal) So Joseph got cleaned up while I finished my make up. We left Ella with my brother who was in town just for the day and went off to eat an amazing Fillet Mignon dinner and saw the new Cathrine Zeta movie. It was cute and entertaining. I do have to admit.... I did cry like 4 times but I owe it all (most of it) to little miss Carly Jane filling me with crazy hormones. :) It was so much fun to feel like we were dating again. We also went through some wedding photos that my aunt sent me and reminisced of the night before we got married and what we were thinking. So I thought I'd post some wedding pictures to remember our special day together and give a little flash back. 
Walking out of the Nauvoo Illinois temple as the new Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Killian.
Our wedding party.... My sister Ashley and Joseph's brother in law Stacey to my right and to Joseph's left: his brother Lorin and my best friend Abbie. 
Our reception the next night in Liberty, Missouri.
The cutting of the cake.
One of many kisses.
On our way home from dinner I called my brother to ask how Ella went down to bed. (sometimes she has problems with others putting her down to bed) He said, "oh, well I just put her down" I was like, "WHAT?? It's past 10:00!" Him: "Well she kept wanting me to read her like 5 million books!"
Ba ha ha ha! I was laughing so hard. Someone got suckered by a 1 1/2 year old! Normally she gets 1 (MAYBE 2) books read to her at night, a song, then kiss and a hug and into bed she goes, like it or not. So she totally took advantage of him. I thought it was pretty funny. I can just see it now, once she got him to read her the 3rd and 4th book she knew she had him "hook, line and sinker". Oh goodness, made me laugh. :)
Monday, August 27, 2007
3 Years and Going Strong
Posted by MoJo at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love wedding pictures! You guys look gorgeous! IT's fun to look at them, I will have to pull out my photo album now. I remember your wedding, Jordan came and we "technicaly" weren't together at the time but he called be like every 20 min and I loved it! Anyway I think it was your weddign that inspired him to ask me to be his woman again so ~ THANKS!!!
Good for you two! We had our 3 year anniversary last week and we both forgot! Yeah, my parents called to say congrats and I was like, "its not my anniversary..." lo and behold...it was, we got blizzards and watched a movie, not the traditional celebration but it works!
soo....... I have a question. How much babyproofing is actually necessary? I will do as much as I need to (duh) but I could spend like a thousand dollars if I do what the books tell me to! What do I NEED?
Post a Comment