Halloween was simple but fun. I think because I didn't have a million things to do and places to be. My mom, Carly and I went and ate lunch with Ella at school, ran some errands, I got a nap in (although I wouldn't say it was a nap, I call it more like the rest of my previous night's sleep that I had coming to me.) and then we got ready for trick-or-treating. Carly was Rapunzel, Ella was a Jaguar, Alice was a kitten, I was a momma cat (hence the pink teets. I wish I would've gotten a better picture of me because it was funny.) and Joseph went as a sweaty gym guy...mainly b/c he had just gotten home from working out and that is what he was wearing.
Ella has always loved Jaguars. I think since seeing Diego. She found this leotard at DI at Christmas time and has been waiting all year to finally wear it.
Carly chose this pose I swear. She couldn't WAIT to wear her costume and wig. She walked around all night swaying her arms and curtsying.
Ella was a little timid about knocking on doors. She would only go up to a select few doors. Carly on the other hand was a pro and made sure she hit every house and ran to the next. There was no time to waste. :)
Alice was a kitten but stayed home to help my parents pass out candy.
And now it's November! I can't believe it. It's funny how (at least for me) the year comes and comes and comes and seems like it's a normal pace. Then you have Halloween and the next day I feel like "where did the whole year go?!?" Let the holiday/birthday marathon begin.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween!
Posted by MoJo at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, you didn't say what Joseph was.
Yeah I did...sweaty gym guy. Surprised you didn't know that. ;)
you guys look so cute!
Post a Comment