CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Week!


I can't believe how fast time has flown by already. Here's Alice at 1 week old. We had a Dr. appt. for her 3 days after she was born to check on a little bit of jaundice in her chest. Everything looked fine with that. She weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds even and still 18 1/2 inches long. My milk finally came in and she's nursing great. She eats about every 2-3 hours in the day and about every 4-5 hours at night.

2 comments:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! Your story about wanting to go natural sounded just like me when I had Easton, except for the fact i didn't make it to 10!! I made it to 7 and was done!! I didn't care how scared i was of the needle it was worth it!!!

Carolyn said...

What a cute shirt/picture!!