My dear sweet Ella is 5 today! Ella is such a sweetheart. She loves to laugh, tease and play jokes on people but she's quick to say sorry and give hugs if she did something wrong. She's usually caught playing pretend with her younger sister. She is always surprising us. One minute she's shy and bashful and the next she's the life of the party. She loves everything from princesses and puppies to Dinosaurs and Dragons! When asked what she wants to be when she grows up she'll tell you, "a rock star". I don't know about her being the next Gwen Stefani but I wouldn't mind a little Taylor Swift. She likes TV a little too much, which I worry about, but she pretty much balances it out by playing hard when she's outside, her love of books and her prek workbooks. Her favorite color is Rainbow, she loves Unicorns, and cheese pizza with no pepperoni. Ella is very excited to start school (boy is she ready!) and tells us she wants to be a "Cheerleader girl" and go to "karate school". Some of my favorite things she says are, Yogurt=Yogret, Tomatoes=Mae-tatoes. She STILL calls soda pop, "spice" like she did when she was about 18 mos. and I love it! I remember having the best labor with Ella. She was on time...born right on her due date. She never really gave me any trouble and for the most part doesn't really do it now. She's my sweet little shopping buddy and will pal around with me all day running errands and shopping and not complain one bit! She'll even ask if we can go to more stores! Thanks for being such a sweetheart Ella and I hope we can always be close! This girl doesn't mess around when she's ready to rock!
Your daddy and I love you!! Happy 5th Birthday....Now we're off to Disneyland!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Ella Bella!
Posted by MoJo at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl!! Just so you know, if you want to change the date, you go to edit this post, and at the bottom, it says "Post Options". There will be a "Post Date & Time" option. It automatically sets it to whenever you start that blog post, but if you choose "Scheduled At" then you can change it back to 12/16/10 :) Hope that helps & made sense!!
thanks! :)
HA! That pic of her with the guitar! Ridiculous! Somebody has her momma's partier in her :)
I SOOO love this post because your entire description of Ella reminds me of you! It's adorable and makes me miss you! Happy birthday, Ella! You are simply gorgeous!
Post a Comment