
At 8 months old today Carly is jabbering on all the time and loves to give hugs. Although the hugs are a little violent we love them all the same. I'm sure we taught her how to give such aggressive hugs b/c we can't stop biting, pinching and squeezing her. She's got two bottom teeth and a top one coming in right now. It's so cute b/c she keeps licking her top gums and she's always got her tongue hang'n out. She's always up for a smile and we just love her to death. She's real good at picking food up by herself and eating whole green beans and other finger foods. She's great at sitting up and I just know she wants to crawl. Just as soon as she figures it out. Well, I gotta go. Joseph and I are leaving for a nice weekend trip for our Anniversary. I'll write more later.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Carly is 8 Months!
Posted by MoJo at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
carly is too cute! man I miss you! Come back!! Have fun on your anniversary vacation!
Happy Anniversary Weekend! Carly is beautiful and growing so fast!
Happy 8 months to Carly; congrats for your anniversary & being able to take a trip together. Its fun to see you guys (i check out your stuff all the time). Hope all is going well!
She is such a doll! I just love her sweet little cheeks! We REALLY need to see you guys maybe we can catch up soon! Do you know what you are doing at Christmas time, yet? Let me know!
hey, what's happining? did you hear anything on the apt. thing at the ball field yet??
Post a Comment