
Hi everyone, I'm Carly Jane and I just turned 7 months on 7/22/08. I'm a very content baby and like to lay on my back and take in all of my surroundings. I'm trying to get the hang of sitting up on my own but my mommy is still helping to catch me when I flip myself backward so I don't hit my head. I just realized that when I roll I can actually get my toys when they are out of reach. I LOVE to play in water and my mommy and daddy take me swimming a lot.
I just got two teeth and they are sure great. I can bite things really hard now like my food, toys,carrots
,
watermelon rinds,
...fingers, and...
anything else I can get my hands on. 
I have a fun game I play with my mommy. When she is nursing me, I bite really hard so she gives a very big YELP! and then it makes me giggle.
I like to play with my sister and get nice hugs and kisses from her. She sure can make me giggle. We get along like peas and carrots.
She lets me play with all of her toys and shows me how they work. She tickles me and dances for me and that makes me laugh. When I'm sad she gives me hugs and makes me feel better.
I don't talk much yet but I love to screech, squeal and scream to get attention or something I need. My mommy is trying to teach me sign language and sometimes I remember to say "more" but mostly I just squeal at her. I smack my lips to tell her I want a kiss. I always kiss back too.
People say I look a lot like my daddy....
what do you think?
Well, this is me in a nut shell. I'll be back around this time next month to let you all know how I'm doing.
Peace
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I'M 7 MONTHS
Posted by MoJo at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So Cute!!!!!!
She is getting so big so fast. I love the pic of her and her Daddy, so totally looks like him.
Hope all is going well with you and your family.
sooo cute! The girls are as gorgeous as always! They look so cute with their clippies =) Thanks again for taking those. Did you find that stamp ?
WHat a cutie!! She does look like her daddy.
That sleeping pic is hilarious!!
Post a Comment