CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Warning... Lots of complaining

Oh man today was quite the pregnancy day! It started off walking into a closed door. Wow! I woke up at like 3 am to pee. Usually the bathroom door is open but this morning it was closed and I seriously walked right into the door and smacked my face on it! There was this huge CRACK which sent Joseph shooting outta bed scared to death. Kinda funny now but oh man, it hurt. Then Ella and I get ready to go run some errands. I drop the car off to get the oil changed and then go grocery shopping (Walmart is so great!). They tell me it will be an our or less for the car. So I'm thinking, "ok, I can do that, I'll just get the perishables at the end of the hour and then pay for it and go pick up the car". So I get to the automotive place a HALF HOUR late (just in case they weren't done) and my car is in the garage still. So I wait another FORTY FIVE MINUTES! till they finally get done with my car. In the meantime, while I'm waiting I'm starving so I'm getting sick, Ella's starving and tired so she's getting cranky, not to mention my feet, legs and back are killing me from walking around so much. So my car finally gets done 2 1/2 HOURS after I turned it in. Luckily, when I went to pay for it there was a sign above the cash register that said, "100% satisfaction guaranteed". So I told the lady I was about 100% unsatisfied and why. So she gave me a free oil change for next time I come in. I was satisfied with that, until...... I walk out to my car and put Ella in I realize that the cracker crumbs from all her crackers and snacks were still all over the floor of the car (which I paid them extra to vacuum up) nothing was vacuumed up in the front of the car either. Then, after I put Ella in the back seat I walk around to the front to get into my seat and oh, don't worry about all of the nasty oil underneath my door handle. Sick! It got all over my hand and was on my steering wheel. Grrr, I was so angry. I was so glad I complained about it being so long to get the oil changed b/c if I hadn't I would've had to get Ella out of the car, left all my perishable groceries in the 113 degree weather in my black car, walk back in the store and complained about my messy car. So anyway, as you can see I'm already very annoyed. I start driving home but once I'm half way there I realize, "uhhgg, I forgot I needed to go to the bank!" So I have to turn around and drive back out there and go to the bank. I'm sooo hot and achy that I decide to just go in the drive thru. So I get there, there's only 1 drive thru and there are two cars in it. So I get behind the second car and wait. I start singing songs with Ella and naming all the things around us. After a while, I look up at the clock and realize that it has seriously been almost 10 minutes and I look at the cars in front of me and neither of them have moved. I see all these other cars passing me, staring at me. So I back up and drive up close by those other cars.... and oh, don't worry about there not being anyone in those cars that were in front of me! Wow! I guess the window was closed and that's where the manager parks. I felt so dumb...and more frustrated. :) So I go in and do my thing and finally get home...where it's safe. lol I swear what is my problem today?? :) ok, that was a lot of complaining so sorry for that. :) Joseph just got home from playing church ball with a sprained ankle so I gotta go help him.

1 comments:

steph said...

ewww...i hate days like that. it all happens in one day too...why is that? my favorite is the bank story. you're silly!!