CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Week







So last week my brother Adam came out from Cedar City, UT to hang out with us. We went to this carnival thing put on by our church to help with funds with the neighboring park. It was a lot of fun. Ella had a blast getting her face painted, getting balloons, running around, playing in water and having soooo many people to look at. We had a lot of fun eating yummy food, watching fireworks, and pretty much people watching. It was a really nice family outing that we don't always get.



After the Carnival we had about 1 day to get ready and my two brothers, Ella and I left Monday for Park City for a family reunion.The first picture is of my whole mom's side of the family. Since the last reunion, we've added 3 girlfriend/ boyfriends, 2 husbands, 1 2/3 great grandchildren....and a partriege in a pear tree. Here are a few pictures. The first is my whole Gillett family. 2nd is my whole Trunnell family and the 3rd is my little break off of the Killian Family.




We were there a whole week and it was fabulous. Joseph had to work a little longer so he joined us on Tuesday. My family (mom's side) plans these awesome family reunions 2 years in advance and we have them once every other year. This year was in Park City (hence the reason we went there :) ) We stayed at some resort condos and each family got their own. It was nice to see so many people and for them to all finally get to meet my WHOLE little family. It was also nice to have weather 40+ degrees cooler than we're used to! We (we meaning I) did a lot of shopping at the awesome ginormous outlet mall and still didn't get to make it to all of the stores. :) The reunion ended Friday the 27th but we stuck around in Provo to visit a handful of other people we know and love. Some of Ella's cousins, Joseph's sis 'n law, Some of his buddies from high school, my old roomie Crystal, one of my best girls Sarah Ann (hey girl), my cousin from my dad's side cut mine and Joseph's hair. We got to see Eric and CJ's new baby (which only made me realize that I'm gonna have one of them in about 5 months....SCARY!), and out of no where...a total surprise, one of my high school buddies that we saw walking to his car. I saw him from our car while we were driving and had Joseph turn around. I got out of the car and sure enough... it was him! Funny thing is, I saw him randomly 2 years ago at one of Joseph's mission buddy's weddings. Apparently, Jake (my friend) served a mission with the bride's brother and got invited to the wedding. What are the chances?? Crazy. Anyway, so it was a very eventful week and we got to see so many people from all over the place. We had a lot of fun. We came back on Sunday. I must say, it's good to be home but sad to go. I've got some pictures but they're on my brother's camera so y'all will have to wait till he sends them to me.

Since I've been gone all week and there is a lot to catch y'all up on you might be hearing from me a little more than you could possible like. :) lol. August is a busy busy month for us Killians.

1 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Yo girl! I tried to call you last night cause I miss you and need to catch up but I had your old number programed into my phone for some reason and some little girl picked up and got scared...oops! SO either call me or email me your number! Talk to you soon! We need some Ella pictures!