CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wouldn't Ya Say My Collection's Complete?









Well...the results are in and we're having our third girl! We were all a little shocked because everyone was thinking it was a boy (well, Carly wanted a baby zebra but that's a different story.) but we're still super excited! I've always wanted my girls to have lots of sisters. There is just something about them. And hurray for getting another "dolly" to dress up! :) We love the name Alice and are still working on a middle name.


just a picture of the foot and hand. I thought it was pretty neat because it's pretty clear.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun.

Brooks said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Maybe I shall send you something pink...?

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't believe it's another girl! My vote is for the baby zebra too, but a girl will do. I LOVE the name Alice! Darling, darling! What a cute family! I miss you guys!

Carolyn said...

hooray for you!! and please let me in on your little secret. what is the recipe to ensure a girl? you are a pro.

Shane and Alissa said...

ha ha a zebra! What a funny little girl. Hey and for anyone that wants a girl Morgan and I know of a good witch doctor here that can do anything. All you need is a little glass vile taped to your back :) ha ha

MoJo said...

Haha, Alissa!

The Jones Family said...

Congrats on another girl - I know from experience that a lot of sisters are so much fun :) Congrats!! You make cute girls!

mostly Stacy said...

I dont think i have really congratulated you on your third little girl! CONGRATS!! I love your title, it makes me laugh. Your girls will love having eachother.