so cute! she looks like a tall little girl herself! how old is she? just a teence older than Caden right?
P.S. I don't have too big a problem with being 6'1" in 4" heels. but there's one thing I won't do, and that's be 3" taller than Dan. Like I'm some kind of maneater with my new pet.
Mommy: "Ella, eat your dinner." Ella: "but my tummy is full." Mommy: "ok, then I'll just eat treats by myself." Ella:"Well, my tummy is just not full right now." Mommy: "good, then eat your dinner." Ella: "Well... My tummy is just FREAK'N OUT right now." 11/24/08--note--Today marks the first day I saw Ella draw a real picture that looked remotely like a person or animal. Pretty cool to see her go from squiggles to a circle with 6 lines coming out of it, and circles in the middle.... she said, "look mom, it's a spooky spider!"
When looking at a pregnant lady I told her that there was a baby in the lady's tummy....she said: "Her don't have a baby in her tummy! She have dat tummy cuz she eat too much food." 11/7/08
Mom: "Ella, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Ella: "I don't know." Mom: "well, you can be anything you want to be. You could be a doctor or a mommy or a teacher or a firefighter. You can pick what you want to do." Ella: "Oh! Hmmmm. I want to beeeee... A puppy." 10/20/08
Mom? I love you. You my best frwend. 09/25/08
While putting her hands down her pants (at the dinner table mind you)..."I jus have to check see if I pooped my pants. Nope! Just farted." 9/4/08 --I'd like to mention that we do not condone the word "fart" in this family nor do I know why she is all this sudden interested in bathroom things lately.
While going tinkle on the potty... "Mom, what's tinkle is?" me: "well when you drink water your body uses it. When your body is done using it, your body turns the water into tinkle so you can put it in the potty." Ella:(very matter-o-factly)"OH! Yeah. And poop is choc-o-late." 8/19/08
"Thanks mom. --Hey mom! I say 'thanks mom'!. Those my manners!!!" 8/10/08
Carly Jane
Today I've accomplished...
11-30-08 I'm walking along furniture now!
11-13-08 I finally figured out how to sign "more" and "all done".
11-5-08 Hold a phone to my hear and say, "Wa wa?" then put it to my mommy's ear.
10-25-08 I make the cutest nosies. I say "giggle giggle giggle" over and over again. I don't think I know what it means but I say it all day long. My mommy loves it.
10-10-08 Pulling up onto things and standing.
9/25/08 Up on hands and knees rocking back and forth.
9/23/08 Sat up on my own from lying down position.
9/6/08 Army crawling.
09/01/08 Clapping two hands together when mommy says "yayyy".
3 comments:
so cute! she looks like a tall little girl herself! how old is she? just a teence older than Caden right?
P.S. I don't have too big a problem with being 6'1" in 4" heels. but there's one thing I won't do, and that's be 3" taller than Dan. Like I'm some kind of maneater with my new pet.
ha ha, yeah, i get that. :) yeah, I remember Carly and Caden were both due in Jan. But they took Carly early so she was born the 22nd of Dec.
That is so stinkin' cute! I need to write down the things Noah says so I'll remember. It's soooo funny!
Post a Comment