
And a Happy New Year!
If you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year it's because I didn't have your address. So I'm sorry but here is what it looked like and now you don't have to feel bad throwing our picture away. :)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Merry Christmas
Posted by MoJo at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
i never throw pics away. i keep all my christmas card in a photo album. is that weird? :)
i love your family picture this year. is carly almost as tall as ella or is ella crouching? i can't believe how different they look!! a little mo and a little jo!! love it!
No, not weird, but that's why you got a pic sent to you. You're on the VIP list I guess. :) Yeah, Ella is crouching down.
I love the family pic! And the girls dresses are adorable, where did you get them? I looked everywhere for a cardigan to go over Bree's dress and I could not find one.
Tiffany, I got them from Kohls online...they came with the shrugs.
WOW! You all have had a lot going on! Just where in TX are you all? It's a BIG place! I remember when we all lived down there and had so much fun! I sure miss being so close to your family! It looks like you have a sweet little family of your own now!
Am I chopped liver? I keep them too!
That one was me...Sarah-Ann!!
Thanks for posting these pics...I think I left the Christmas card in Scott's car...but now CJ at least gets to see the cute family picture. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys.
-Eric
that is a great family pic. You look so skinny and I love the girls dresses. Carly looks like she is almost as tall as ella. Call me I need to tell you about my crazy pregnancy.
I love you! I haven't forgotten you! I'm just a jerk and haven't emailed you back. I'm still staggering from your news of 65 lbs lost!!! What the...??!! You're my shero and I will be emailing you when I'm not otherwise pulling my hair out.
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment