This past weekend Joseph's buddy and his family came out from Seattle for a visit with us. We had a lot of fun.
...Playing at the Children's Museum.
Sliding down a tube for a slide.
Working at Smith's and eating on the job.
Carly hanging out in the Infant Oasis.
Ella at the shark reef.
Touching the sting rays and horseshoe crabs. It was CRAZY!
...and yes, that is Carly's barf on my leg. I noticed it later and thought someone spilled melted ice cream on me. lol
And here's miss Carly telling us she's ready for a nap. :)
We had a lot of fun and it was great to finally meet Samantha and Michaela. I had a lot of fun shopping and I know Joseph had fun golfing and I think the girls really enjoied the museum and shark reef. It was also nice to go out to dinner with you guys! Thanks so much for choosing us to spend your vacation with!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Past Week In Review
Posted by MoJo at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ella and Carly are such little cutie pies and it looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm in the same boat as you as far as baby spit up being spat up on me without my noticing! Or slobber...or snot. Gotta love it! ;)
I love your hair! You and Joseph are looking so good. Anyways that looks like a fun museum I wish we had one here.
That looks like fun- oh wait we were there too! We had such a fun time with you guys and Michaela won't quit tickeling us!!!
That place looks really cool. I am glad the girls had fun. YOu look stunning with your new do!!
Thanks Jill, your very talented sister did it, and Joseph's. :)
Post a Comment